Lil Angel Pet Boutique and Gallery

Lil Angel Pet Boutique and Gallery
Click here to return to Lil' Angel Website

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

New Custom Paintings finished!!

I have been busy painting this Holiday Season.
I completed 19 paintings.


My painting orders started with 9 orders from a customer that is a dog sitter and wanted to give her
customers a special gift of a painting of their dogs.
The second commission I received was from a customer in Colorado who had three paintings done of her family members for gifts. Two of the same painting of the Rottie.

 The third commission I received was from another customer in Colorado who commissioned me to paint two 8"x10" paintings of her dogs and two 8"x10"
paintings of her brother's dogs for a Christmas gift.


The fourth commission I received was of a dog named Jake that passed away. The painting was done for a Christmas gift for the owner.

 

The fifth commission I received was of two beagles named Foxie and Sherman,
This was done for a gift for his wife for Christmas. Here is the painting finished below.










No comments: