Lil Angel Pet Boutique and Gallery

Lil Angel Pet Boutique and Gallery
Click here to return to Lil' Angel Website

Thursday, March 22, 2007

New Ferret Painting and The Furetti Ferret Club

I had the priveledge of working on a new commission for a Ferret. Yes! You heard right. I took a photo that April Hampshire gave me of her ferret Isabella Gucci. Well- Isabella Gucci needed her portrait done so here is here before photo....



and the after painting!




Doesn't she look fab! Her mom April thinks so! Her mom April brought me a bag of Performance Dog Food for my old disc dog- Angel Marie, Lil' Angel's Mascoot! I hope it helps her arthritis! She is having alot of trouble getting up and down lately so I will keep you posted. Now- Check out www.furetti.tk

That is April's Ferret Club! It is way cool! You can get special discounts on portraits on that site!

No comments: