Lil Angel Pet Boutique and Gallery

Lil Angel Pet Boutique and Gallery
Click here to return to Lil' Angel Website

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Thoughts on owning a new pet


Well here are my thoughts on owning a new pet.
I just recently adopted an Australian Cattle Dog and I love her. I did the ferret festival in Wheat Ridge this past Sunday... Boy are those ferrets cute. I will be posting pics from the show in the next few days. Check out furretti.tk it is a great website for ferret lovers. I also visited the fast and the furriest in Fort Collins on Saturday. It was great. Lots of dogs... My advice to anyone going to Fort COllins... Stop at Horse tooth. It is wonderful. I hiked with my new cattle dog on Saturday with her friends molly and Moxie. It was big fun! I will post pics soon.

Bye for now!

No comments: